SOCIALDEVIANT is looking for someone to fill its role of Senior Integrated Producer, reporting directly to the President and the Executive Creative Director.
This role focuses on holistic integration of production across all channels (digital, social, traditional, experiential, etc.) — so your background both in the traditional and a digital world is a must. We’re also looking for a certain scrappiness; you’ve done the big budget campaigns, but can roll up your sleeves when it comes to low-budget projects and help us get the job done, quickly and efficiently (and awesomely…yep).
● Manage our in-house creative team, as well as our network of amazing freelancers,
vendors, and platforms that you’ll help us continue to build.
● Apply deep understanding of production solutions to client objectives and project
● Ensure the scoping of any production projects is solidly implemented and monitored
● Produce solutions/frameworks that align to business goals and effectively interpret
brand standards and optimally reflect target audiences.
● Implement integrated and robust approaches to production that bring together the
Content, Visual Development and Writing efforts and outputs.
● Drive and continue to build on the suite of offerings within Production.
● Ensure optimal cadence for regular check-ins with the team, reviewing deliverables,
as appropriate, and prior to final approval or client submission.
● Assist in leading the Production team to include talent acquisition, on boarding,
performance management, mentoring, professional development, resource allocation
and continuous feedback.
● Contribute to the creation of thought leadership and best practices, ensuring team
members are held accountable.
● Participate in client interactions and meetings, as appropriate. Communicate
important and relevant client feedback and information to the Production team, as
● Attend and actively participate in brainstorm and ideation sessions to push innovative
thinking and opportunity exploration, especially related to production concepts.
● Collaborate effectively with team members to ensure overall scope and goal
alignment and adherence to overall company vision.
● Participate in proposals, pitches and other new business development activity, as
appropriate and required.
● Keep the agency current on trends, developments and opportunities on an ongoing
basis, sharing knowledge and new ideas, as appropriate.
● Lead our vision for the Production team, with the goal of continuously evolving and
elevating relevant production concepts and activating the team towards these goals.
● Experience working for an agency leading production talent (internally and/or
externally), with a both a digital and traditional background
● Excellent presentation and client communication skills, both written and verbal
● A network of makers and vendors to get the jobs done
● Excellent client and creative management skills and instincts
● Ability to effectively manage time and resources in an ever-changing and extremely
● Ability to build and deliver comprehensive, full-budget planning and management
across a variety of client engagements and an array of complex problems
● Proven understanding of progressive production concepts and domains across
● Strong collaboration skills
● Ability and willingness to be a strategic thinker and leader but at the same time a
“doer” and idea generator
● Capacity to continuously resource for scale and allocate resources for continuous
● A clear passion for social media and a personal connection to it (geeky over social
tech, mobile, emerging media and digital trends)
● Ability to always be in “idea mode,” bringing mind-blowing concepts and insights to
team brainstorms and projects
● Above all, you are kind, composed, and relentlessly curious
How to apply
This position is based in Chicago. Please email email@example.com with your resume
and link to your portfolio, as well as a few words in the body of your email explaining why
you think this role at SOCIALDEVIANT would be a fit for you. Thank you for your interest
and for helping us spread the word!
SOCIALDEVIANT is a full-service creative agency based in Chicago’s West Loop,
launched in February 2012 by former MRM Worldwide CEO Marc Landsberg.
SOCIALDEVIANT is focused on building successful brands in today’s socially connected
world and, at the same time, determined to become the world’s kindest company.
We believe brands are stories. Stories are content. We help our clients navigate a world in
which content is collaboratively created, dynamically served, and consumed in a non-linear
We are looking for DEVIANTs to help us build this incredible company and work with some
of the world’s most fascinating brands. We offer incredible benefits, a fantastic work location
and space, forward-thinking work philosophies and a chance to make a huge difference.