SOCIALDEVIANT is looking for an Analytics and Insights Analyst to join our fast growing, ambitious, infinitely kind and limitlessly composed startup team.
Overall Role Description
Reporting to the Analytics and Optimization Practice Lead, the Analytics and Insights Analyst is a strategist who has not only mastered the daily requirements and needs of complex data analysis and management, but can also drive overarching strategy work related to analytics and data optimization. This role is expected to operate effectively and efficiently with little to no direction on existing projects, as well as new business, and plays a significant role in thought leadership.
This role delivers effective analytical and insights metrics and optimization solutions that are aligned with client goals and with the company vision.
- Lead Analytics & Optimization across multiple client teams.
- Develop analytical frameworks that align business goals with content metrics across multiple content channels, integrating with the broader strategic work.
- Continuously evolve and elevate relevant analytical concepts and activate the team towards these goals.
- Ensure the final completion of comprehensive analytics approaches, including testing and end-to-end data gathering.
- Lead analytics and insights opportunity identification, including creative and client-driven strategies to accessing/obtaining data.
- Lead editorial brainstorms and other internal regroups to optimally define approaches to Analytics and Optimization.
- Manage final analytics calendars, ensuring alignment with campaign timelines.
- Apply deep understanding of Analytics and Optimization in relation to client objectives and project goals, including analytics support and planning, data analysis, and key analytical trends.
- Drive and continue to build on the suite of offerings within and across Analytics and Optimization.
- Play a role in the scoping of strategic projects, as needed.
- Produce and present competitive reports and reviews, as required.
- Proactively participate and help drive thought leadership and best practices.
- Effectively interact with clients/partners and participate in external meetings and presentations, as appropriate.
- Participate in proposals, pitches and other new business development activity, as appropriate and required.
- Keep current on social media trends, developments and opportunities on an ongoing basis, sharing knowledge and new ideas, as appropriate.
- Experience working for a Digital Marketing or Social Media agency in an Analytics and Insights role
- Ability to build and deliver comprehensive Analytics strategies across a variety of client engagements and an array of complex problems
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources in an ever-changing and extremely fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of progressive analytics and data concepts and domains across multiple media
- Proven account management/project management skills
- Thorough understanding of applying analytical models and metrics to client and brand strategies
- Thorough understanding of data optimization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail and mastery of analytics calendars and approval flows
- Proven skills managing client interactions (clients across a variety of industries and sizes)
- Experience and/or interest in mentoring more junior colleagues
- Ability and willingness to be a strategic thinker and leader but at the same time a “doer” and idea generator
- A clear passion for social media and a personal connection to it (geeky over social tech, mobile, emerging media and digital trends)
- Ability to always be in “idea mode,” bringing progressive and creative concepts and insights to team brainstorms and projects
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Above all, kindness, composure, and relentless curiosity