Who We Are
We are a full-service social media agency in Chicago, specializing in content marketing and digital advertising. We’re focused on building brands in today’s socially connected world, and we exist for two reasons:
1. To be the World’s Kindest Company
2. To lead the Content Revolution
What We Believe
Brands are stories. Stories are content.
In a world in which content is collaboratively created, dynamically served, and consumed in a nonlinear fashion, we make sure brands tell their stories so that people want to hear them.
How we do what we do is as important as what we do.
We are flat, fast, left- and right-brained. We share work in progress, drop our egos at the door and always have a point of view about your business.
Behavioral segments > Attitudinal segments.
The best content is targeted content. That’s why we turn attitudinal segments into behavioral ones, entirely focused on identifying need states, behaviors and barriers.
The best way to have a great idea is to have a lot of ideas.
We are in a constant state of ideation. From big campaigns to daily content opportunities, we produce a steady stream of ideas that live at the intersection of brand objectives, audience insights and technology.
Never social for social’s sake.
We are marketers first and social media experts second. We obsess over your business and map every piece of content to measurable impact.
What We Do
- We craft integrated content strategies that activate audiences through highly specific and business-oriented content mix models
- We deliver brand-right creative that drives business impact through inherently-social ideas.
- We create content that moves ensuring that you’re getting in front of the right people, at the right times, in the right places.
- We continually measure and optimize content mixes and engagement initiatives over time to drive optimal results.
We are always looking for kind and composed, left- and right-brained talent to collaborate on projects. Reach out with your resume & portfolio to email@example.com if you don’t see an opportunity currently posted.